Joanna Barcikowska

Manchester, England 1 comment

On the way back on 28 of July from Saupthampton to Manchester, I had another stressful situation. When I get to Saupthamton , Queensway...i coudl find the stop for "Mega Bus". There is no information, no didtriction. The time when i was travelling was 6:20 till 12:05. I have tried to ring Mega Bus, but was closed till 7:00. So when i have asked people on the strret they didnt know. Finally i have mmet one girl with baggade, so I was hopping she could help me. when i have ask her, where Mega bus top, she show me, becouse she was going for the same bus...if not she i will have no idea, where to go....There was place when Mega bus stop, no time table, to logo for mega bus. Passangers will never guess!!! She know, because she was travelling a many times before!

I will expect Mega bus to find the way how to recompens my stressed any my dissapointing fiiling .

my e-mail adres is Joanna.barcikowska@gmail.com

Review about: Ticket.

Comments

Stop reposting! We got the hint and didn't care the first time you posted.

Joanna Barcikowska

Manchester, England 1 comment

Hi,

My name is Joanna. I was travelling from Manchester Shudehill to Bournemounth on 22 of July. The time of my trip was 17:30 till 12:10.

When I start my trip I have ask a driver, if this bus is going to the Bournrmounth?, he said: Yes.

Ok, then I get in and when was about 23:20.....I have ask one of the passanger , where we are now? In case, to let me frend know, when she could collect me from train station in Bournemounth. So this girl from the bus told me that we are in Portmouth soon, and this bus is not going to Bournrmounth.

I went to the driver... I have tried to explain everything..and i said I was asked the first driver before....Then Driver said that I shoudl get off in Saupthampton Aiport. Nobady told me that before. When I ask before I get in, or even online I didnt see this information either. Drivers are changing shifts durning this trip, so probably the firts driver didint know, because he was driving only to Birmingham. In the middle of the night I stay in Portmounth.....I was so stressed.....After 2 hours i found connection Nationalexpress, from Portsmounth to Bournmounth.....I never ever fill uncomfortable before....was really dangeros for me, specially i didint know this areas before.

Review about: Ticket.

Comments

Stop reposting! We got the hint and didn't care the first time you posted. It's also hard to take you seriously when you have the grammar of a first grader.